Saturday 2 March 2013


POST LOPO MEETING ONE:

Personal actions for my project are the following:

1) contact builders/contractors and The CASS /london met uni to see if they are interested in talking to each other about their work. I've meeting with one of my tutors to be to discuss it set up for after easter, So will be around till then)
- if you could write a list of as many building companies/people as possible who might be interested about giving constructive Crits to arch graduates, that would fantastic. So you or i could then approach them.

2) I am planning to write 5 or 10 principles that outline my approach/philosophy that i would like to try to apply the built environment.
-so i can then pitch my approach to as many people and organisations as possible.

3) I want to start an architecture collective, to meet regularly, to discuss and develop our own set of principles... then to start pitching for work.
- for this i need to write 10 questions, that if all are answered YES to, will be an ideal person to join my collective.
-then email it to all my architecture friends, colleges and school mates.

No comments:

Post a Comment